Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Take My Hand...Take Me for A Walk!!!!

Take Me for A Walk!! 



Take me for a long walk through your heart. I know this walk will be long because your heart is BIG. Show me all the places to visit as I know there are many. Many beautiful places you have been and I would love to see. Stroll me down the road under the moon and show me where you were when your heart felt its first love and how you smiled and felt enormous happiness as you thought your heart would explode.

Take me with you around the corner and show me how caring and sensitive you are when you receive the same kind of love you give. Take me to the park with you on a star lit night, its ok, you may hold my hand. Lets look up!!! Do you see it?? I see it!! That shining star that comes every night and gives hope to a brighter tomorrow. Hmm, is it your star or mine? Could it be that it is OUR star??? OK, lets go.

Take me down that lonely path where your heart was broken and you cried for hours not knowing if you were going to survive. Your pain is real and it hurts because of your loving heart,because your heart is BIG. Because your heart is BIG you cant stop caring. You have so much room to try again for a love that is all yours and the one you find that is yours to love.

We dont choose the ones we love, our hearts do. Isnt it a wonderful feeling when you feel that there is just so much love in your heart? Will it live forever? Will your heart be broken again? We dont know and that shining star, well, it wont tell us. IT'S A SECRET IT SEEMS.... So, we continue to stroll down the path...hmmm, is this a lonely path or a path we will take together? Only our hearts know for sure and for sure our hearts will tell us as our heart cannot seem to keep secrets from us. Oh my, the sun is coming up. Have we been on this journey that long? Well, if I think back when we started I did say it could be a while being that your heart is so very BIG. 

Hmmm, I see you are still holding my hand . Should you ever be holding my heart I pray you dont let go of it either,as my heart like yours is BIG. It has a lot to give to a special some one who will hold on to it for the long journey our hearts will take.

Thank you for showing me your heart. One day I may show you mine. Awww, you want a hug???? Of course you do,your heart shines. Maybe one day we will dance too!!!

Well I will let you go for now I suppose , as your heart continues its journey. Let me know when you want to walk again, as this moment in time with you is unforgettable. Until we walk again...............take care of your heart, just in case it should be mine one day.

Hugs and Love: The "Ma Ma"

No comments: