Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Road Less Traveled

The Road Less Traveled 
June 7, 2009 at 2:46pm


Where is this road going? I cant see... there are way to many obstacles blocking my view. The clouds are hovering overhead and about to burst open with hail stones...good thing I am never without excedrin, I fear I am going to be in need of them soon. The branches are all hitting me. What the hell is going on?? Right, just what I need a fork in the road. Which way do I go? I want this path to be straight and narrow... now what and why??? 

 How do I decide left, right or continue going forward? DAMN.............. No clue... ok I must eliminate...going forward has been good but has brought me to these cross roads..... going left just seems wrong.... AHHHHHH, I GOT IT... I GOT IT.. I WILL CHOOSE TO GO RIGHT....FOR GOING THE RIGHT WAY...YES, THIS IS THE ANSWER.. ALWAYS GO RIGHT.....AHH...this is beautiful,,,weeping willows all lining the road...awesome view...flowers all bloom. OH NO...damn, i am headed toward the storm...ouch....OUCH........ these hailstones must weigh 10 pounds each. Why, why...........???? I am so glad I have the excedrin cause surely I need them now. Maybe turning right wasnt a good idea after all... it seemed to be the " RIGHT" way to go. Finally, whew the storm is over....wow,I almost didnt make it through that one. 

OH my goodness there is the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Every color in it. A blessing just to have this opportunity to see such a beautiful sight. Oh, why, how, could I have ever doubted it... I have always been going in the correct direction, just didn't always know it. Yes, this is indeed the right way............ adventurous for sure..rocky along the way, painful too....my head still hurts...but no doubt, this is MY JOURNEY I am supposed to take...and the road I am suppose to travel...

Peace and Love....Light and Joy and much HOPE to all..!!!

HUGS, Love, The Ma Ma

No comments: