Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Earthly Journey Through Time !!


Our Journey 




Did you know? I didn't. I have no idea, no clue, no warning. That when I was born there was a plan for my life. Ahhh, a plan , a journey. The biggest adventure of a lifetime. Ha Ha Ha, and a lifetime it will be to complete the journey that has been well planned for us way before we were ever conceived. What is this plan? This journey?

 Well, if we knew the answers to those questions then it would not be an adventure, now would it? Each of our journeys are like a puzzle, ok, a jigsaw puzzle...with thousands of pieces. Have you ever had something happen and then look back at some thing else in your life that just fits so well with what just happened? Yes, it was the next piece of the puzzle. My adventure has been pretty good so far. I have learned so very much and I will never ever say I know it all. Nope, I learned never to say that. See, I have learned a lot huh??? We cross paths not by accident..there are no accidents nor are there any coincidences. 

All, the friends in my list and yours...we are meant to cross paths, if even for a moment. That moment can make a lifetime difference to some one. It can even change somebody's life forever. But, the important point here is, that moment had to come. We had to have it.... it has already been pre -determined. For me, I have traveled many miles..not really leaving my town or home..but hey, I have put in a lot of miles. Ok, maybe going in circles.... but they still count. Don't they?

 Hmm, I am hopeful you said YES... They keep saying when one door closes another door opens. I am guessing that the same is true about adventures. When one is done another is coming. I do not know what my next adventure will be, but I am ready to take it on. Where will it take me? I do not know. Who will go with me? I do not know. How long will it be? I do not know. Whatever it is I am positive it will have something to do with love....caring...since that is the ultimate reason we even exist. If this was all I knew it would be enough. 

How could anybody not want an adventure... a journey to fulfill and it be completely surrounded by and with love involved in some way? I believe we are in a time we need to come together and care for each other more then any other time. We need to extend a helping hand, a listening ear. We need to focus on retirement but the one that actually means the most. I have given up on the human form of retirement..... we have to work until we die. 

There is no actual physical human retirement. I am focused on eternal retirement and I am determined to get this retirement RIGHT. No matter our individual journeys, our destination IS the same. I want to see all of my friends there... I want to see you, hug you and dance with you forever.....................See you at the end of your journey and mine...unless of course we are scheduled for an adventure together, then I will see you sooner.................... Be Well and Always Blessed today, tomorrow and forever..................... Loving You...........

"The Ma Ma"

No comments: