Friday, February 18, 2011

Hey Guys... I think I have a new method... Yep

Hey Guys...I think I have a new method.... 

Ok, ok, ok...you really do have to hear about this. I was so impressed with myself. Anybody that has read my journals knows that I have issues with all the yard crap that you men have a morse code with for starting. Sure, once this code is figured out, yes, then we pull the string. HAHAHAHAHAH SO, SO VERY FUNNY. Ok, well, I got an electric leaf blower. I had to get an electric one because what ya all have going on with strings and codes if simply rediculous. I hope I am not the first one to give you this bad news. But, if I am, well somebody had to do it. So, here it is, I know you just cant wait for me to tell ya. Uh huh, just sitting there waiting. Arent cha????? Yes, this is what I have been doing with all the garden stuff ya all have that is so great that one is barely breathing if ya get it started at all. OK, so, I have as many leaves in my yard as we are with our national deficit. That is many.....as we can all imagine. My gutters were once again full of these beautiful little things. I knew they were claiming war...they were coming down like crazy. Attacking me with vengence. I knew I had to be armed and dangerous when I went to the roof. So, I prepared. I took the leaf blower eliminator..heheheh.... Hey, I couldnt go empty handed or with a little garden tool for this job. They outnumbered me by the thousands. I am now proud to announce, they flew off the roof. Yeah, some swirled and thought of coming back, but no, I would not hear of it. For those ones, I simply blew they away even more. With this technique the job took way less then half the time it would normally take. You dont have to hang on the edge of the roof. Just aim, stand back and let the eliminator do the work for you. OK, I know ya all are going to LOVE this. As I perfect yard techniques I will share them with ya...so we can all have a beautiful yard with way less work involved so we have more time to be on tagged. LOL OK Ya all.... I am going to see what else I can come up with to ease of work life........
Hugs to you all.............Love "The Ma Ma"

No comments: